Environmental Management Essentials (EME) Certification
The EME certification is aimed at organizations that demonstrate compliance with environmental management systems in accordance with ISO 14001. 361 Certifications are ready to grant this certification to companies that quickly meet the full set of EMS requirements. With this certification, your company will demonstrate compliance with the key clauses implemented in your management system, such as:
- Know the context of the organization.
- Define the scope of the environmental management system.
- Establish communication channels.
- Ensure management support for implementation
- Construction of internal and external communication processes.
- Create and manage documented information and its controls.
- Definition and implementation of operational control to minimize negative environmental impacts.
- Plan measures to prevent or mitigate risks
What is Environmental Management Essentials?
EME is a systematic approach to manage the impact of your business on the environment by translating the basic requirements with less management orientation, without neglecting the importance of the ISO 14001 core.
The implementation and certification of the 361 Certifications EME framework show how committed you are to planning, implementing and reviewing environmental impacts with profitable results.
The design objectives for this certification scheme:
- Easy and fast implementation
- Reduction of management participation.
- Use the existing knowledge of ISO 14001 EMS of your employees 100%
Advantages of EME certification
- Reduced implementation effort through few controls.
- ISO 14001 EMS certified implementers and auditors do not require additional training
- No unnecessary implementation efforts when switching to ISO 14001 EMS
- Commercial advantage through an international certificate recognition
- A very practical step to achieve full ISO 14001 EMS certification
- Increase the credibility of the organization.
- Ensures compliance with laws, regulators, and customers.