ISO 22301 is the international standard for Business Continuity Management (BCM). It provides a convenient framework to configure and administer an effective business continuity management system. This is intended to protect an organization from a multitude of possible threats and disruptions.
This standard is suitable for your business if you need to show interested parties that your business can quickly overcome business interruptions to provide continuous and effective service.
The ISO 22301 certification should be considered the material for organizations under the Civil Contingencies Act in the United Kingdom, including public services, transport companies, health services and essential public services.
Advantages of ISO 22301
- Maximize quality and efficiency: ISO 22301 provides a framework based on international best practices around the concept of "plan, verify, act."
- Flexibility in interruptions: during a localized incident or an international disaster, your organization has business continuity processes to ensure trouble-free business operations. In the event of a breakdown, you can start working quickly and efficiently to ensure that the services you offer are not affected.
- Competitive advantage: guarantee customer confidence through the ISO 22301 certification, an internationally recognized standard, while obtaining new opportunities and new business opportunities.
- Organizational improvement: BCM certification gives you a clear understanding of your entire organization. This may open new possibilities for improvement.
- Continuous internal improvement through audits: during the certification process, you participate in periodic audits to ensure that your management system is up to date.
- Regulatory and regulatory compliance: show your stakeholders that you meet regional regulatory and regulatory requirements
- Cost savings: your organization can reduce the cost of BCM internal and external audits, improve financial performance and reduce operating expense premiums.
- Maintain optimal levels of customer implementation: a BCMS framework supports improved management processes that allow you to offer an agreed level of critical services and products to your customers within a specific time frame after an interruption.
- Strengthen your internal management: a BCMS provides proven management skills in times of interruptions.
- Reputation management: ISO 22301 certification reinforces its commitment to provide its stakeholders with a first-class level of service, even in adverse conditions.
Which industries should implement ISO 22301: 2012?
ISO 22301 is best suited for companies that cannot afford to manage downtime without interruption. For example, IT organizations cannot afford downtime because it can cause customers to switch to competitors that seem more reliable. As markets become more competitive, implementation systems such as ISO 22301 can make a difference by linking and expanding their customer base. In recent years, other industries, such as construction and the public sector, have implemented the standard. If your organization needs to ensure that customers, employees, and stakeholders have a plan to correct interruptions that minimize downtime, ISO 22301 certification is the perfect option.
ISO 22301: 2012 Training
With 361 certifications, your employees can receive internal training in the implementation and their systems can be audited internally according to ISO 22301. Contact our team today for more information about our training services or visit the 361 certification website.