What is Information Security Essentials (ISE) Certification?
ISE includes the controls of ISO / IEC 27001, which allow different departments of your company to implement essential elements Information security controls with less management guidance, without the basic ideas behind the ISO /IEC 27001 framework.
The design objectives for this new certification scheme:
- Easy and fast implementation
- Reduction of management participation.
- Use 100% existing ISO / IEC 27001 knowledge of your employees
The ISE certification (also known as "registration") is granted by a third party, such as 361 Certifications after an audit has verified that this is the case. The organization has complied with the essential clauses. This certification is maintained by planned annual. Surveillance audits by the registrar with every three years of recertification of information security.
Benefits of ISE certification for your business:
- Reduced implementation effort through few controls.
- ISO / IEC 27001 certified implementers and auditors do not require additional training
- No unnecessary implementation efforts when converting to ISO / IEC 27001
- Commercial advantage through international certificate recognition
- Very feasible step to achieve full ISO / IEC 27001 certification
- Increase the credibility of the organization.
- It guarantees the information security of the products and services offered.
- Ensures compliance with laws, regulators and customers.