Today in the era of digitalization GDPR is a challenge for individual organizations irrespective of size or industry. No organization can underestimate the importance of gdpr. The general data protection regulation is a new law for data security and privacy and specifies strict global privacy requirements to all organizations which offer goods or services to the people regardless of their location. This regulation protects an individual’s right to protection of personal data and enforces additional measures to ensure security, integrity & confidentiality of data hence augment its protection. moreover, it gives a clear picture of data processing and collection and the most important thing for any organization it offers a report for any incident of data breaches to concerned authorities within seventy-two hours. if some organization fails to meet the gdpr requirements there can be a high non-compliance penalty.
The experts of 361certifications.com will let you that where do you or your organization stand in the gdpr journey and will help you to identify the requirement of gdpr in your management system. Before May 2018 it was a regulation only but now gdpr became legislation, therefore, every organization need to comply with it regularly otherwise the business can be into a risk for various fines by Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Why we need GDPR:
- Being an organization we need gdpr if we serve basically the people European union and the reason is to keep the data safe from various tech giants as it is the law that keeps the users aware of the privacy terms for a particular company.
- People need to aware about the breach of their data or it should be their consent if the data is collected, used or shared by any third party, the regulation makes people aware about it so that the user can take action against such kind of data theft.
- It sets the more strict privacy laws for data security and privacy by the users.
- It makes the organization accountable for they do and what does not.
- The impact of gdpr is far beyond the marketing world, now it is needed to be implemented in applications even for the security reason of data.
GDPR Consultancy with 361certifications.
- We have the most experienced professional gdpr consultants available with us who can introduce you to the law gdpr clearly and will make the organization aware about the fact of maintaining transparency toward citizens and customers of the company itself.
- We can ensure accountability in the organization with full satisfaction at the client’s side.
- The company needs to proactive about the identification processing of data, we will make it a little harder to process means the collection and storage of data need permission and will not run in the background only.
- We will make the processing of data collection where it is necessary to be available and will keep it limited.
- The data of our clients are well documented always with the required legal permit.
- The experts with us have strict security and breaches mechanisms to maintaining the privacy norms for the organizations.
- All measures of the company will be well maintained and documented for the compliance legally enforceable and 361certifications.com takes care of all the facts needed to be a compliant gdpr company.
- We care about each activity that is going on with your data means from where it is coming, and how it is going to used and identify the risk for the breach of this.
- We will enhance consumer confidence in you with better data security and policies
- Our experts include it in the company’s risk registry so that we can scan the external vulnerability, internal vulnerability. Penetration testing, mobile device security, and many others.
Benefits of GDPR:
- There are plenty of advantages that are connected with gdpr for some organizations to comply with business. Few of them are to be discussed further.
- It makes the organization High compatible with the latest trend of advanced technologies in the digital era.
- It took greater decision making and provides safety for the information and privacy norms of some businesses.
- It gives the management the right to forgot as everything come under a table for processing data along with keeping it safeguard.
- The sensitive data of your organization can not share anymore by any third person who should not have that information.